Read more +
- You know your customers want choice and quality
- You know your customers will spend more money if you can provide this choice and quality
- By The Glass systems enable you satisfy these desires whilst eliminating the risk of wastage
Read more +
- You want to sell more exclusive and expensive wines
- You want to provide a great shopping experience
- You want to achieve higher margin sales
- You want a method of selling your old stocks faster
Read more +
WINE MERCHANTS & PRODUCERS
- You want to know that your wines are always enjoyed at the exactly the right temperature
- You want to be able to do targeted promotions and themes with selected (hospitality) companies and retailers
ADVANTAGES OF A BY THE GLASS WINE PRESERVATION SYSTEM
Keeps your wines fresh and ensures they are served at exactly the right temperature.
One Modular unit is only 25cm wide so 3 units (6-bottles) would only take 75cm.
During the last 3 years By The Glass have the highest R&D spend of anyone in the industry.
POSSIBILITY FOR BRANDING
The Modular system can be customised with your own company's brand or logo.
The Standard model is custom made-to-order to ensure it meets your exact specification requirements.
GLOBAL, YET LOCAL
Quick and efficient service by local partners worldwide.
The Modular is a great looking, high quality product - perfect for showcasing your best wines.
EASY TO OPERATE
Changing over a bottle is quick and extremely simple do to help maximise the productivity of your staff
People are really loving the concept. The ladies seem particular enamored with it as they can try at their leisure without feeling under pressure.
Spinner & Bergamot, Cheshire, UKThe Standard
Bercy, Paris, FranceThe Modular , The Standard
Marquis Wine Cellars, VancouverThe Standard
By The Grape, AmsterdamThe Modular
Konstantin & Friends, MünchenThe Standard
Bread Street Kitchen, London, UKThe Standard
Red Lion, Stockport, UKThe Standard
Zafferano, SingaporeThe Standard
The Wine Dive, Florida, USAThe Standard
Vagabond, London, UKThe Standard
CAVE, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesThe Standard
The Red Oven, Bangkok, ThailandThe Standard
La Verre À Soi, Grenoble, FranceThe Standard
Latham Hotel, Philadelphia, USAThe Standard
Soneva Fushi, MaldivesThe Standard
Wein und Bar, Munich, GermanyThe Standard
Dunell’s Premier Wines, Jersey, UKThe Standard